What, Who, When, Where, How, no Why needed.
Athlete’s, between 8 and 12 years old, must be able to swim 25m comfortably (life jacket accepted, must bring their own) Minimum of 6 athletes maximum of 12. Register early!
$520 4 Week Camp July 6th – 31st
$405 3 Week Camp July 6th - 24th or Aug 3rd - 21st
$280 2 Week Camps July 6th – 17th or 20th - 31st or Aug 3rd – 14th
$175 1 Week Camp starting each week from July 6th to Aug 14th
Camps will run from 8am until 12pm Monday to Friday
Drop off will be at the University Recreation Desk, mention they are with the Youth Triathlon Camp to gain access and ensure they make their way to the pool deck to meet the coach. Swim starts just after 8am.
Athletes must bring:
Bike, lock, helmet, appropriate shoes for the run and bike, sun glasses, hat/visor, sun screen, bug spray, 2 towels, water bottle with name, swim suit, swim goggles, life jacket (if necessary) any medication/allergy remedies etc. and an enthusiastic attitude willing to put in some work and play some games.
What they get:
- Swim form correction which includes underwater video analysis (for those who want it)
- Goal for each day; building endurance, technique or speed
- Lead up plan to their goal race (if they have one)
- Basic bike fit and adjustment, flat repair training
- Bike “obstacle” course and technical training
- Run form analysis using slow motion video
- Daily snacks (please provide allergy info)
- Basic mental training for athletes who may struggle with race day anxiety/doubts
Who is coaching:
© 2020 Zephyrs Endurance Coaching
Proudly Supporting Southern Alberta Multsiport Society